The drone market is becoming the attention of drone users/pilot who looks for the best drone for them. Many drones are offered, from the basic one for beginners and professional, with camera or without camera. Therefore, many of people are confused to choose their drone. DJI, Parrot, Yuneec, Syma etc. Many people did not know what are differences and the flight quality each of them. Since people looks for the information for them. This article will help you with the information. The discussion today will be about Parrot Bebop 2 and DJI Mavic Pro.
Parrot Bebop 2 comes with cool and attractive design. The camera has 14 MP resolution with fish-eye lens perfect for taking wider footage and photo which is the best for drone lovers who loves the photography and dream to have the wide video or photo results. 3-axis stabilization system makes this drone will fly more stable and smooth. This drone is also can take live video directly to your smartphone makes it perfect for video/photography. The battery capacity for this drone is 2700 mAh which claimed that it will fly up to 25 minutes flight time.
See also : Parrot Bebop 2 Vs Phantom 3 Standard.
DJI Mavic Pro comes with smallest drone produced by DJI. This is the best drone that you can buy and worth the price. DJI Mavic pro has cool design and high quality camera. The camera for video is up to 4K HD meanwhile for 12MP for taking video. This drone is also portable so you can easily use it by fold the feet. DJI Mavic Pro has decent flight time to make you get great flight for your satisfaction. This drone has many features. They are GPS, GLONASS and Vision Positioning System. It is equipped with 3-axis flight system and FPV to get live video directly to your smartphone. Besides, he Mavic Pro is the smallest camera-equipped quadcopter in DJI’s drone line-up. With these benefits, many people consider it as the good option to buy professional drone. The battery life of this product is about 27 minutes with 1 hour charging time.
- Parrot Bebop 2 uses seven sensors simultaneously to ensure maximum stability in flight
- Shoot full HD 1080p videos and 14Mpx photos with the built-in wide-angle camera
- Unmatched 3-axis digital stabilization system ensures smooth and stable videos regardless of the drone’s movements
- This Bebop 2 FPV kits includes the new Parrot Skycontroller 2 and Cockpit glasses for captivating immersive flight experiences
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range. Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes
- ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability
Parrot Bebop 2 Vs DJI Mavic Pro
From the discussion above we can conclude that Parrot Bebop 2 and DJI Mavic Pro are both the unique drones and they offers the features that makes you will fall in love with. Parrot Bebop 2 is very cool drone which has built-in camera in HD 14 MP meanwhile in the other hand, DJI Mavic Pro comes with HD 4K Camera. DJI Mavic Pro offers higher resolution camera. Parrot Bebop 2 still with 14 MP but fish eye lens will help with wider photo and video wider result. Both of them are best depending on your needs of features, design and budgets you have.